Both authors contributed equally.
Cannabinoid-1 receptor antagonist rimonabant (SR141716) increases striatal dopamine D2 receptor availability
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 908–911, November 2013
How to Cite
Crunelle, C. L., van de Giessen, E., Schulz, S., Vanderschuren, L. J. M. J., de Bruin, K., van den Brink, W. and Booij, J. (2013), Cannabinoid-1 receptor antagonist rimonabant (SR141716) increases striatal dopamine D2 receptor availability. Addiction Biology, 18: 908–911. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2011.00369.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Academic Medical Center
- ZonMW/NIDA. Grant Number: nr 311-80-003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.