Increased ethanol intake in prodynorphin knockout mice is associated to changes in opioid receptor function and dopamine transmission
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 322–337, March 2012
How to Cite
Femenía, T. and Manzanares, J. (2012), Increased ethanol intake in prodynorphin knockout mice is associated to changes in opioid receptor function and dopamine transmission. Addiction Biology, 17: 322–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2011.00378.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.