Adolescent pre-exposure to ethanol and 3,4-methylenedioxymethylamphetamine (MDMA) increases conditioned rewarding effects of MDMA and drug-induced reinstatement
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 588–600, May 2012
How to Cite
Ribeiro Do Couto, B., Daza-Losada, M., Rodríguez-Arias, M., Nadal, R., Guerri, C., Summavielle, T., Miñarro, J. and Aguilar, M. A. (2012), Adolescent pre-exposure to ethanol and 3,4-methylenedioxymethylamphetamine (MDMA) increases conditioned rewarding effects of MDMA and drug-induced reinstatement. Addiction Biology, 17: 588–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2011.00382.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.