Attenuation of the disruptive effects of (+/-)3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine and cocaine on delayed matching-to-sample performance with D1 versus D2 antagonists
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author, Addiction Biology © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 912–920, November 2013
How to Cite
Harper, D. N. (2013), Attenuation of the disruptive effects of (+/-)3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine and cocaine on delayed matching-to-sample performance with D1 versus D2 antagonists. Addiction Biology, 18: 912–920. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2011.00389.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
- Faculty of Science Research Committee
- Wellington Medical Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.