This work is conducted at the Mind Research Network, Albuquerque, NM, USA.
HUMAN NEUROIMAGING STUDY
Effect of homozygous deletions at 22q13.1 on alcohol dependence severity and cue-elicited BOLD response in the precuneus
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 548–558, May 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Calhoun, V. D., Chen, J., Claus, E. D. and Hutchison, K. E. (2013), Effect of homozygous deletions at 22q13.1 on alcohol dependence severity and cue-elicited BOLD response in the precuneus. Addiction Biology, 18: 548–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2011.00393.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.