These authors contributed equally to the study.
Decreased methylation of the NK3 receptor coding gene (TACR3) after cocaine-induced place preference in marmoset monkeys
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 452–454, May 2013
How to Cite
Barros, M., Dempster, E. L., Illott, N., Chabrawi, S., Maior, R. S., Tomaz, C., De Souza Silva, M. A., Huston, J. P., Mill, J. and Müller, C. P. (2013), Decreased methylation of the NK3 receptor coding gene (TACR3) after cocaine-induced place preference in marmoset monkeys. Addiction Biology, 18: 452–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2011.00409.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.