Smoking abstinence and depressive symptoms modulate the executive control system during emotional information processing
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 668–679, May 2012
How to Cite
Froeliger, B., Modlin, L. A., Kozink, R. V., Wang, L. and McClernon, F. J. (2012), Smoking abstinence and depressive symptoms modulate the executive control system during emotional information processing. Addiction Biology, 17: 668–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2011.00410.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!