Correction added after online publication on 4 February 2013. Author name Justine E. Ellis was corrected to Justine A. Ellis.
HUMAN GENETIC STUDY
Gene–environment interaction in problematic substance use: interaction between DRD4 and insecure attachments
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 717–726, July 2013
How to Cite
Olsson, C. A., Moyzis, R. K., Williamson, E., Ellis, J. A., Parkinson-Bates, M., Patton, G. C., Dwyer, T., Romaniuk, H. and Moore, E. E. (2013), Gene–environment interaction in problematic substance use: interaction between DRD4 and insecure attachments. Addiction Biology, 18: 717–726. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2011.00413.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.