These authors contributed equally to this work.
Operant model of frustrated expected reward in mice
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 770–782, July 2012
How to Cite
Burokas, A., Gutiérrez-Cuesta, J., Martín-García, E. and Maldonado, R. (2012), Operant model of frustrated expected reward in mice. Addiction Biology, 17: 770–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2011.00423.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.