Subjective, cognitive and cardiovascular dose-effect profile of nabilone and dronabinol in marijuana smokers
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 872–881, September 2013
How to Cite
Bedi, G., Cooper, Z. D. and Haney, M. (2013), Subjective, cognitive and cardiovascular dose-effect profile of nabilone and dronabinol in marijuana smokers. Addiction Biology, 18: 872–881. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2011.00427.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.