Neurocognitive impairments in non-deprived smokers—results from a population-based multi-center study on smoking-related behavior
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 752–761, July 2013
How to Cite
Wagner, M., Schulze-Rauschenbach, S., Petrovsky, N., Brinkmeyer, J., von der Goltz, C., Gründer, G., Spreckelmeyer, K. N., Wienker, T., Diaz-Lacava, A., Mobascher, A., Dahmen, N., Clepce, M., Thuerauf, N., Kiefer, F., de Millas, J. W., Gallinat, J. and Winterer, G. (2013), Neurocognitive impairments in non-deprived smokers—results from a population-based multi-center study on smoking-related behavior. Addiction Biology, 18: 752–761. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2011.00429.x
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.