BDNF Val66Met genotype is associated with drug-seeking phenotypes in heroin-dependent individuals: a pilot study
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 836–845, September 2013
How to Cite
Greenwald, M. K., Steinmiller, C. L., Śliwerska, E., Lundahl, L. and Burmeister, M. (2013), BDNF Val66Met genotype is associated with drug-seeking phenotypes in heroin-dependent individuals: a pilot study. Addiction Biology, 18: 836–845. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2011.00431.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!