Nicotine increases sucrose self-administration and seeking in rats
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 623–633, May 2012
How to Cite
Grimm, J. W., Ratliff, C., North, K., Barnes, J. and Collins, S. (2012), Nicotine increases sucrose self-administration and seeking in rats. Addiction Biology, 17: 623–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2012.00436.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!