These authors contributed equally to this work.
Oxytocin regulates changes of extracellular glutamate and GABA levels induced by methamphetamine in the mouse brain
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 Shenyang Pharmaceutical University
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 758–769, July 2012
How to Cite
Qi, J., Han, W.-Y., Yang, J.-Y., Wang, L.-H., Dong, Y.-X., Wang, F., Song, M. and Wu, C.-F. (2012), Oxytocin regulates changes of extracellular glutamate and GABA levels induced by methamphetamine in the mouse brain. Addiction Biology, 17: 758–769. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2012.00439.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.