Enhanced midbrain response at 6-month follow-up in cocaine addiction, association with reduced drug-related choice
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1013–1025, November 2012
How to Cite
Moeller, S. J., Tomasi, D., Woicik, P. A., Maloney, T., Alia-Klein, N., Honorio, J., Telang, F., Wang, G.-J., Wang, R., Sinha, R., Carise, D., Astone-Twerell, J., Bolger, J., Volkow, N. D. and Goldstein, R. Z. (2012), Enhanced midbrain response at 6-month follow-up in cocaine addiction, association with reduced drug-related choice. Addiction Biology, 17: 1013–1025. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2012.00440.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.