Serum brain-derived neurotrophic factor levels were reduced during methamphetamine early withdrawal
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 482–485, May 2014
How to Cite
Chen, P.-H., Huang, M.-C., Lai, Y.-C., Chen, P.-Y. and Liu, H.-C. (2014), Serum brain-derived neurotrophic factor levels were reduced during methamphetamine early withdrawal. Addiction Biology, 19: 482–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2012.00444.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.