HUMAN IMAGING STUDY
Brain activation to cocaine cues and motivation/treatment status
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 240–249, March 2014
How to Cite
Prisciandaro, J. J., McRae-Clark, A. L., Myrick, H., Henderson, S. and Brady, K. T. (2014), Brain activation to cocaine cues and motivation/treatment status. Addiction Biology, 19: 240–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2012.00446.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.