Effects of cocaine self-administration and extinction on D2-like and A2A receptor recognition and D2-like/Gi protein coupling in rat striatum
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 455–466, May 2013
How to Cite
Frankowska, M., Marcellino, D., Adamczyk, P., Filip, M. and Fuxe, K. (2013), Effects of cocaine self-administration and extinction on D2-like and A2A receptor recognition and D2-like/Gi protein coupling in rat striatum. Addiction Biology, 18: 455–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2012.00452.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!