Modification of anxiety-like behaviors by nociceptin/orphanin FQ (N/OFQ) and time-dependent changes in N/OFQ-NOP gene expression following ethanol withdrawal
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 467–479, May 2013
How to Cite
Aujla, H., Cannarsa, R., Romualdi, P., Ciccocioppo, R., Martin-Fardon, R. and Weiss, F. (2013), Modification of anxiety-like behaviors by nociceptin/orphanin FQ (N/OFQ) and time-dependent changes in N/OFQ-NOP gene expression following ethanol withdrawal. Addiction Biology, 18: 467–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2012.00466.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AA014351
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.