These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Association of GATA4 sequence variation with alcohol dependence
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
How to Cite
Karpyak, V. M., Winham, S. J., Biernacka, J. M., Cunningham, J. M., Lewis, K. A., Geske, J. R., Colby, C. L., Abulseoud, O. A., Hall-Flavin, D. K., Loukianova, L. L., Schneekloth, T. D., Frye, M. A., Heit, J. A. and Mrazek, D. A. (2012), Association of GATA4 sequence variation with alcohol dependence. Addiction Biology. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2012.00482.x
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- St. Marys Hospital Sponsorship Award
- Samuel C. Johnson Genomics of Addiction Program
- NIH/NIAAA. Grant Number: P20 AA17830Z
- NIH/NHGRI. Grant Number: HG04735
- NCI Cancer Center. Grant Number: 5P30 CA15083-37
- NIH/NCRR/NCATS CTSA. Grant Number: UL1 RR024150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.