Brain region- and sex-specific alterations in DAMGO-stimulated [35S]GTPγS binding in mice with Oprm1 A112G
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 354–361, May 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-J., Huang, P., Blendy, J. A. and Liu-Chen, L.-Y. (2014), Brain region- and sex-specific alterations in DAMGO-stimulated [35S]GTPγS binding in mice with Oprm1 A112G. Addiction Biology, 19: 354–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2012.00484.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health Grants. Grant Numbers: R01 DA17302, P30 DA13429, R21-DA-027066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.