HUMAN GENETIC STUDY
Reduced expression of α-synuclein in alcoholic brain: influence of SNCA-Rep1 genotype
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 509–515, May 2014
How to Cite
Janeczek, P., MacKay, R. K., Lea, R. A., Dodd, P. R. and Lewohl, J. M. (2014), Reduced expression of α-synuclein in alcoholic brain: influence of SNCA-Rep1 genotype. Addiction Biology, 19: 509–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2012.00495.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
- National Institute of Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse. Grant Numbers: NIH AA12404, R01 AA012725-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!