HUMAN NEUROIMAGING STUDY
Individual differences in decision making and reward processing predict changes in cannabis use: a prospective functional magnetic resonance imaging study
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1013–1023, November 2013
How to Cite
Cousijn, J., Wiers, R. W., Ridderinkhof, K. R., van den Brink, W., Veltman, D. J., Porrino, L. J. and Goudriaan, A. E. (2013), Individual differences in decision making and reward processing predict changes in cannabis use: a prospective functional magnetic resonance imaging study. Addiction Biology, 18: 1013–1023. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2012.00498.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research—Health Research and Development. Grant Number: #31180002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.