Please copy on all editorial correspondence: Robert H. Cormier, Jr., B.A. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Topiramate's effects on cocaine-induced subjective mood, craving and preference for money over drug taking
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 405–416, May 2013
How to Cite
Johnson, B. A., Roache, J. D., Ait-Daoud, N., Gunderson, E. W., Haughey, H. M., Wang, X.-Q. and Liu, L. (2013), Topiramate's effects on cocaine-induced subjective mood, craving and preference for money over drug taking. Addiction Biology, 18: 405–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2012.00499.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: 5 R01 DA012191-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.