Patients’ perceptions of cultural factors affecting the quality of their medical encounters
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 4–17, March 2005
How to Cite
Nápoles-Springer, A. M., Santoyo, J., Houston, K., Pérez-Stable, E. J. and Stewart, A. L. (2005), Patients’ perceptions of cultural factors affecting the quality of their medical encounters. Health Expectations, 8: 4–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2004.00298.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication 8 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.