The OPTION scale: measuring the extent that clinicians involve patients in decision-making tasks
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 34–42, March 2005
How to Cite
Elwyn, G., Hutchings, H., Edwards, A., Rapport, F., Wensing, M., Cheung, W.-Y. and Grol, R. (2005), The OPTION scale: measuring the extent that clinicians involve patients in decision-making tasks. Health Expectations, 8: 34–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2004.00311.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication 5 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.