A shared treatment decision-making approach between patients with chronic conditions and their clinicians: the case of diabetes
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 25–36, March 2006
How to Cite
Montori, V. M., Gafni, A. and Charles, C. (2006), A shared treatment decision-making approach between patients with chronic conditions and their clinicians: the case of diabetes. Health Expectations, 9: 25–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2006.00359.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Accepted for publication 27 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.