SSCN/WCWL Research and Evaluation Working Group Committee: Chair – Rob Weiler, Jeff Brown, Candice Bryden, Doug Calder, Lauren Donnelly, Laurie Gander, David Johnson, Derrick Larsen, Sheena McRae, Mark Ogrady and Trent Truscott.
A bird can't fly on one wing: patient views on waiting for hip and knee replacement surgery
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 108–116, June 2007
How to Cite
Conner-Spady, B. L., Johnston, G. H., Sanmartin, C., McGurran, J. J., Noseworthy, T. W. and the Saskatchewan Surgical Care Network/Western Canada Waiting List Project Research and Evaluation Working Group Committee (2007), A bird can't fly on one wing: patient views on waiting for hip and knee replacement surgery. Health Expectations, 10: 108–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2006.00425.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 7 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.