SSCN/WCWL Research and Evaluation Working Group Committee: Chair – Rob Weiler, Jeff Brown, Candice Bryden, Doug Calder, Lauren Donnelly, Laurie Gander, David Johnson, Derrick Larsen, Sheena McRae, Mark Ogrady and Trent Truscott.
A bird can't fly on one wing: patient views on waiting for hip and knee replacement surgery
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2006
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 108–116, June 2007
How to Cite
Conner-Spady, B. L., Johnston, G. H., Sanmartin, C., McGurran, J. J., Noseworthy, T. W. and the Saskatchewan Surgical Care Network/Western Canada Waiting List Project Research and Evaluation Working Group Committee (2007), A bird can't fly on one wing: patient views on waiting for hip and knee replacement surgery. Health Expectations, 10: 108–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2006.00425.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 7 September 2006
- 1Access to Health Care Services in Canada. Ottawa: Health Analysis and Measurement Group, Statistics Canada, 2003., , , .
- 9Tackling excessive waiting times for elective surgery: A comparison of policies in twelve OECD countries Annexes 1, 2, 3. Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), 2003. http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/24/35/5163379.pdf [accessed 6 August 2006]., .
- 14The Saskatchewan Surgical Care Network – toward timely and appropriate access. Hospital Quarterly, 2003; 7: 4., , , .