The Decision Aids for Mode Of Next Delivery (DiAMOND) Study Group comprises the following members: Clare Emmett, Tom Fahey, Julia Frost, Peter Gregor, Sandra Hollinghurst, Claire Jones, Beverley Lovering, Alan Montgomery, Irene Munro, Deirdre Murphy, Roshni Patel, Tim Peters, Ian Ricketts, Anne Schlegelmilch, Ali Shaw, Kav Vedhara, Kate Warren, Helen Watson.
Decision-making about mode of delivery after previous caesarean section: development and piloting of two computer-based decision aids
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 161–172, June 2007
How to Cite
Emmett, C. L., Murphy, D. J., Patel, R. R., Fahey, T., Jones, C., Ricketts, I. W., Gregor, P., Macleod, M., Montgomery, A. A. and On behalf of the DiAMOND Study Group (2007), Decision-making about mode of delivery after previous caesarean section: development and piloting of two computer-based decision aids. Health Expectations, 10: 161–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2006.00429.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication 5 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.