The Decision Aids for Mode Of Next Delivery (DiAMOND) Study Group comprises the following members: Clare Emmett, Tom Fahey, Julia Frost, Peter Gregor, Sandra Hollinghurst, Claire Jones, Beverley Lovering, Alan Montgomery, Irene Munro, Deirdre Murphy, Roshni Patel, Tim Peters, Ian Ricketts, Anne Schlegelmilch, Ali Shaw, Kav Vedhara, Kate Warren, Helen Watson.
Decision-making about mode of delivery after previous caesarean section: development and piloting of two computer-based decision aids
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2007
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 161–172, June 2007
How to Cite
Emmett, C. L., Murphy, D. J., Patel, R. R., Fahey, T., Jones, C., Ricketts, I. W., Gregor, P., Macleod, M., Montgomery, A. A. and On behalf of the DiAMOND Study Group (2007), Decision-making about mode of delivery after previous caesarean section: development and piloting of two computer-based decision aids. Health Expectations, 10: 161–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2006.00429.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication 5 November 2006
- 1Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Clinical Effectiveness Support Unit. The National Sentinel Caesarean Section Audit Report. London: RCOG Press, 2001.
- 2Births: preliminary data for 2002. National Vital Statistics Report, 2003; 51: 4–5., , .
- 3Australia's Mothers and Babies 1999. Sydney: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare National Perinatal Statistics Unit, 2001., .
- 5Women's experience of decision-making about mode of delivery after a previous caesarean section: the role of health professionals and information about health risks. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2006; 113: 1438–1445., , , .
- 11Department of Health. Changing Childbirth: Part I. Report of the Expert Maternity Group. London: HMSO, 1993.
- 12National Institute of Clinical Excellence. Caesarean Section: Clinical Guideline 13. London: National Institute of Clinical Excellence, 2004.
- 15Why women choose to have a repeat caesarean section. British Journal of Midwifery, 2005; 13: 440–445., , , .
- 16Decision Aids for Patients Facing Health Treatment or Screening Decisions (Cochrane Review). The Cochrane Library, Issue 1. Chichester, UK: John Wiley & Sons, 2004., , et al.
- 23Trial of Labor versus Elective Repeat Cesarean Section for the Women with Previous Cesarean Section: a Decision Analysis. Proceedings of the AMIA Annual Symposium, 1999: 226–230., .