Beliefs and beyond: what can we learn from qualitative studies of lay people’s understandings of cancer risk?
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 113–124, June 2010
How to Cite
Lipworth, W. L., Davey, H. M., Carter, S. M., Hooker, C. and Hu, W. (2010), Beliefs and beyond: what can we learn from qualitative studies of lay people’s understandings of cancer risk?. Health Expectations, 13: 113–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2010.00601.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
- Accepted for publication 20 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.