Do physicians’ recommendations pull patients away from their preferred treatment options?
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 23–31, March 2012
How to Cite
Mendel, R., Traut-Mattausch, E., Frey, D., Bühner, M., Berthele, A., Kissling, W. and Hamann, J. (2012), Do physicians’ recommendations pull patients away from their preferred treatment options?. Health Expectations, 15: 23–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2010.00658.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication 7 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.