Focusing illusion, adaptation and EQ-5D health state descriptions: the difference between patients and public
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 367–378, December 2012
How to Cite
Peeters, Y., Vliet Vlieland, T. P. M. and Stiggelbout, A. M. (2012), Focusing illusion, adaptation and EQ-5D health state descriptions: the difference between patients and public. Health Expectations, 15: 367–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00667.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 7 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!