Consumer involvement in topic and outcome selection in the development of clinical practice guidelines
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 410–423, December 2012
How to Cite
Tong, A., Lopez-Vargas, P., Howell, M., Phoon, R., Johnson, D., Campbell, D., Walker, R. G. and Craig, J. C. (2012), Consumer involvement in topic and outcome selection in the development of clinical practice guidelines. Health Expectations, 15: 410–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00676.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 13 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.