Consumer involvement in topic and outcome selection in the development of clinical practice guidelines
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 410–423, December 2012
How to Cite
Tong, A., Lopez-Vargas, P., Howell, M., Phoon, R., Johnson, D., Campbell, D., Walker, R. G. and Craig, J. C. (2012), Consumer involvement in topic and outcome selection in the development of clinical practice guidelines. Health Expectations, 15: 410–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00676.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 13 February 2011
- 4Patient and public involvement in clinical guidelines: international experiences and future perspectives. Quality and Safety in Health Care. 2010; 19: 1–4., , et al.
- 8The AGREE Collaboration. Appraisal of guidelines for research and evaluation (AGREE) instrument available at http://www.agreecollaboration.org. London: St George’s Hospital Medical School, 2001.
- 9New Zealand Guidelines Group (NZGG). Handbook for the Preparation of Explicit Evidence-based Clinical Practice Guidelines. Wellington: Effective Practice Institute of the University of Auckland, 2001.
- 10NHMRC. A Guide to the Development, Evaluation and Implementation of Clinical practice Guidelines. Canberra: National Health and Medical Research Council, Australian Government, 1999.