How should patients behave to facilitate shared decision making – the doctors’ view
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 360–366, December 2012
How to Cite
Hamann, J., Mendel, R., Bühner, M., Kissling, W., Cohen, R., Knipfer, E. and Eckstein, H.-H. (2012), How should patients behave to facilitate shared decision making – the doctors’ view. Health Expectations, 15: 360–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00682.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 23 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.