Met or matched expectations: what accounts for a successful back pain consultation in primary care?
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 143–154, June 2013
How to Cite
Georgy, E. E., Carr, E. C.J. and Breen, A. C. (2013), Met or matched expectations: what accounts for a successful back pain consultation in primary care?. Health Expectations, 16: 143–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00706.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication 17 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.