At the time of the study, MA O’Brien was a doctoral student in the Supportive Cancer Care Research Unit, Juravinski Cancer Centre and McMaster University, Hamilton ON, Canada.
Physician-related facilitators and barriers to patient involvement in treatment decision making in early stage breast cancer: perspectives of physicians and patients
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 373–384, December 2013
How to Cite
O’Brien, M. A., Ellis, P. M., Whelan, T. J., Charles, C., Gafni, A., Lovrics, P., Mukherjee, S. D. and Hodgson, N. (2013), Physician-related facilitators and barriers to patient involvement in treatment decision making in early stage breast cancer: perspectives of physicians and patients. Health Expectations, 16: 373–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00712.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 12 June 2011
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- Ontario Chapter and the Breast Cancer Research Program
- United States Department of Defence
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!