The authors have contributed equally to the manuscript.
On the suitability of fast and frugal heuristics for designing values clarification methods in patient decision aids: a critical analysis
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages e73–e79, September 2013
How to Cite
Pieterse, A. H. and de Vries, M. (2013), On the suitability of fast and frugal heuristics for designing values clarification methods in patient decision aids: a critical analysis. Health Expectations, 16: e73–e79. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00720.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 11 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.