The Cochrane Collaboration. The authors came from Australia, Argentina, USA, South Africa and UK, and Germany.
The Cochrane Library review titles that are important to users of health care, a Cochrane Consumer Network project
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages e146–e163, December 2013
How to Cite
Wale, J. L., Belizán, M., Nadel, J., Jeffrey, C. and Vij, S. L. (2013), The Cochrane Library review titles that are important to users of health care, a Cochrane Consumer Network project. Health Expectations, 16: e146–e163. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00723.x
This work was presented by Maria Belizán as a paper entitled ‘Prioritization of Cochrane reviews for consumers and the public in low- and high-income countries as a way of promoting evidence-based health care’ at a special oral session: Assessing mechanisms for the prioritization of review topics in The Cochrane Collaboration (Singapore, October 2009) at the Cochrane Colloquium.
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 14 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.