Patients’ attitudes towards patient involvement in safety interventions: results of two exploratory studies
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages e164–e176, December 2013
How to Cite
Davis, R. E., Sevdalis, N., Pinto, A., Darzi, A. and Vincent, C. A. (2013), Patients’ attitudes towards patient involvement in safety interventions: results of two exploratory studies. Health Expectations, 16: e164–e176. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00725.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication 14 July 2011
- UK Health Foundation and the Training Hub for Operative Technologies in Healthcare
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!