Audio-video decision support for patients: the documentary genré as a basis for decision aids
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages e80–e88, September 2013
How to Cite
Volandes, A. E., Barry, M. J., Wood, F. and Elwyn, G. (2013), Audio-video decision support for patients: the documentary genré as a basis for decision aids. Health Expectations, 16: e80–e88. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00727.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 8 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.