The impact of patient and public involvement in the work of the Dementias & Neurodegenerative Diseases Research Network (DeNDRoN): case studies
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 351–361, December 2013
How to Cite
Iliffe, S., McGrath, T. and Mitchell, D. (2013), The impact of patient and public involvement in the work of the Dementias & Neurodegenerative Diseases Research Network (DeNDRoN): case studies. Health Expectations, 16: 351–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00728.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 8 August 2011
- 1Department of Health. Research Governance Framework for Health and Social Care, 2nd edn, London: Department of Health, 2005.
- 2Exploring Impact: Public Involvement in the NHS, Public Health and Social Care Research. Eastleigh: INVOLVE, 2009..
- 8Alzheimers Society. The Quality research in dementia consumer network. Available at: http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/site/scripts/documents.php?categoryID=200296, accessed 26 August 2011.
- 12Advocates, Agnostics and Adversaries: researchers’ perceptions of service user involvement in social policy research. Social Policy & Society, 2010; 9: 355–366., , .
- 14Applications of Case Study Research, 2nd edn. London: Sage, 2003: xi–xvii..
- 15Case Study Research: What, Why and How? London: Sage, 2010: 33..
- 17Patient and Public Involvement in Research. Does it Really Make a Difference? Society of Academic Primary Care conference, July 8th 2010, Norwich..
- 18Alternative arguments for generalising from data as applied to qualitative research. Educational Researcher, 1993; 22: 16–23..
- 19Naturalistic Inquiry. San Francisco, CA: Sage, 1985., .