Associations between technical quality of diabetes care and patient experience
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages e136–e145, December 2013
How to Cite
Arah, O. A., Roset, B., Delnoij, D. M. J., Klazinga, N. S. and Stronks, K. (2013), Associations between technical quality of diabetes care and patient experience. Health Expectations, 16: e136–e145. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00729.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 8 August 2011
- 1Explorations in Quality Assessment and Monitoring, Volume 1. The Definition of Quality and Approaches to its Assessment. Ann Arbor: Health Administration Press, 1980..
- 2A conceptual framework for the OECD health care quality indicators project. International Journal of Quality in Health Care, 2008; 18 (Suppl. 1): 5–13., , , .
- 3Is the number of documented diabetes process-of-care indicators associated with cardiometabolic risk factor levels, patient satisfaction, or self-rated quality of diabetes care? The Translating Research into Action for Diabetes (TRIAD) study. Diabetes Care, 2006; 29: 2108–2113., , et al.
- 12A systematic approach to risk stratification and intervention within a managed care environment improves diabetes outcome and patient satisfaction. Diabetes Care, 2000; 24: 179–1086., , , , .
- 13[CQ Index Diabetes: Validity, Reliability, and Performance Differentiating Properties of the Experience Questionnaire]. Utrecht: Netherlands Institute for Health Services Research (Nivel), 2007., , .
- 18Data Analysis Using Regression and Multilevel/Hierarchical Models. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2007., .
- 21Modern Epidemiology, 3rd edn. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2008., , (editors).
- 22SAS Institute Inc. SAS® 9.1.3 for Windows [Statistical Software]. Cary: SAS Institute Inc., 2003.