The process of social participation in primary health care: the case of Palencia, Guatemala
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
How to Cite
Ruano, A. L., Sebastián, M. S. and Hurtig, A.-K. (2011), The process of social participation in primary health care: the case of Palencia, Guatemala. Health Expectations. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00731.x
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 8 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!