Motivation and experiences of self-testers regarding tests for cardiovascular risk factors
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 60–72, February 2014
How to Cite
Ickenroth, M. H. P., Grispen, J. E. J., Ronda, G., Tacken, M., Dinant, G.-J., de Vries, N. K. and van der Weijden, T. (2014), Motivation and experiences of self-testers regarding tests for cardiovascular risk factors. Health Expectations, 17: 60–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00733.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 8 August 2011
- Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development
- School for Public Health and Primary Care
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.