Individual budgets for people with incontinence: results from a ‘shopping’ experiment within the British National Health Service
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 186–196, April 2014
How to Cite
Fader, M. J., Cottenden, A. M., Gage, H. M., Williams, P., Getliffe, K., Clarke-O’Neill, S., Jamieson, K. M. and Green, N. J. (2014), Individual budgets for people with incontinence: results from a ‘shopping’ experiment within the British National Health Service. Health Expectations, 17: 186–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00750.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 11 October 2011
- NIHR Health Technology Assessment programme. Grant Number: 01 ⁄ 11 ⁄ 02
- 3Stigma associated with post-prostatectomy urinary incontinence . Journal of Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing , 2000 ; 27 : 168 – 173 ..
- 4Absorbent products for urinary/faecal incontinence: a comparative evaluation of key product designs . Health Technology Assessment , 2008 ; 12 : 29 ., , et al.
- 6Social Care Institute of Excellence . Choice, control and individual budgets: emerging themes. SCIE Research Briefing 20 . Available at: scie.org.uk/publications/briefings/briefing20/index.asp, accessed 20 July 2009 .
- 7Department of Health . NHS next stage review: our vision for primary and community care (Darzi report) . London : Department of Health , 2008 .
- 8National Health Service Federation . Personal health budgets. The shape of things to come? London : National Health Service Federation , 2009 .
- 9Life Cycle Assessment of Disposable and Reusable Nappies in UK . London : Environmental Agency , 2005 ., .
- 14Department of Health . Supporting People with Long Term Conditions . London : Department of Health , 2005 .
- 15Department of Health . Our Health, Our Say: A New Direction for Community Services . London : Department of Health , 2005 .
- 16Department of Health . Choice Matters: Putting Patients in Control . London : Department of Health , 2007 .
- 17Department of Health . Independence, Wellbeing and Choice. Our Vision for the Future of Adult Social Care (Green paper) . London : Department of Health , 2005 .
- 18Evaluation of the individual budgets pilot schemes. Individual Budgets Evaluation Network (ibsen) , 2008 ., , et al.