Translating policy into practice: a case study in the secondary prevention of coronary heart disease
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
How to Cite
Prior, L., Wilson, J., Donnelly, M., Murphy, A. W., Smith, S. M., Byrne, M., Byrne, M. and Cupples, M. E. (2011), Translating policy into practice: a case study in the secondary prevention of coronary heart disease. Health Expectations. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00754.x
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication 11 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!