A cross-sectional assessment of health-related quality of life (HRQoL) among hypertensive patients in Pakistan
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 388–395, June 2014
How to Cite
Saleem, F., Hassali, M. A. and Shafie, A. A. (2014), A cross-sectional assessment of health-related quality of life (HRQoL) among hypertensive patients in Pakistan. Health Expectations, 17: 388–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2012.00765.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 2 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.