Perceived service quality, perceived value, overall satisfaction and happiness of outlook for long-term care institution residents
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 311–320, June 2014
How to Cite
Lin, J., Hsiao, C.-T., Glen, R., Pai, J.-Y. and Zeng, S.-H. (2014), Perceived service quality, perceived value, overall satisfaction and happiness of outlook for long-term care institution residents. Health Expectations, 17: 311–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2012.00769.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 19 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.